ZEROFLATS is an anti-puncture sealant that works faster than any other brand.
ZEROFLATS uses a liquid with nanocapsulated latex that has the ability to move faster than slimy or regular liquids. This nanocapsulated latex liquid also remains liquid much longer inside the wheel and does not dry up as quickly. In case of a puncture, ZEROFLATS instantly clots the tire forming a flexible, resistant and permanent latex rubber plug to seal the tire or tube.
ZEROFLATS supplies a broad group of professional Mountain Bike, Enduro, Tour and Giro riders with this liquid. It has been professionally and successfully used for over a decade in a variety of bike races and competitions.
ZEROFLATS is made in Spain from biodegradable and environmentally friendly contents that will keep our planet clean and safe.
ZEROFLATS is a professional grade bicycle tire sealant that works faster and more consistently than regular sealants.
ZEROFLATS works on all kinds of bicycle tires such as:
- Clincher / Tubed / Standard tires, Tubular tires and Tubeless tires.
ZEROFLATS works on all kind of valves such as:
- Schrader / American valves and Presta / French valves WITH REMOVABLE VALVE CORES
- All valves with non-removable cores are messy and require a different ZEROFLATS product.
- ULTRA-FAST PUNCTURE SEALANT (PERMANENT!): ZEROFLATS is a special formulation of an ultra-fast moving nanocapsulated latex liquid that flows inside your tire. In the event of a puncture or leak, the sealant will fill up the puncture and clots instantly, forming a resistant and permanent plug. Seals punctures up to 5mm.
- PREVENTS FLAT TIRES: With ZEROFLATS in your tires, you won’t have to dismount your bike to repair punctures. ZEROFLATS will do it for you. Since ZEROFLATS works instantly from the moment your tire is punctured, the loss of air in the tire is negligible, preventing flat tires.
- CLEANEST PRODUCT IN THE MARKET: ZEROFLATS is a biodegradable solution made from nanocapsules of latex and organic granulate. ZEROFLATS does not contain ammonia. ZEROFLATS is environmentally friendly and easily washes off your tire. So, no mess and super easy to apply. ZEROFLATS does not stain, rinses easily with water, doesn't leave any permanent residue, and leaves the valve clean / unclogged unlike other brands.
- BONUS TOOLS INCLUDED: Each ZERO FLATS TUBELESS bottle comes with a blister pack with the following tools so that they can be readily put to use - One 4.5cm fat tube (for Schrader valve), one 4.5cm thin tube (for Presta valve), one A-Type tool (for Presta valve), and one tool (for Schrader valve).
- WORKS ON ALL KINDS OF BICYCLE TIRES: Standard, Tubular, or Tubeless tires with removable valve cores. Works on all types of bicycles: Mountain Bike, Hybrid/Comfort Bike, Road Bike, Triathlon/Time Trial Bike, BMX/Trick Bike, Commuting Bike, Cyclocross Bike, Track Bike/Fixed Gear, Folding Bike, Cruiser, Recumbent, Tandem and E-Bikes.
- DOSAGE: 120ml for two tires - Road 700x23 / 700x2 or Gravel 700x38 / 700x40 tires or dosage for one tire: 29" or 27.5+. For more information, please look at our picture chart. Other bottle / size options are also available.
HOW TO USE
- Remove the valve core from the stem.
- Shake bottle before applying the recommended amount through the valve stem.
- Return the valve core.
- Pump air into the tire and you are set!
- ZEROFLATS is only intended for bicycle tires and is not recommended for cars / motorcycles.
- It is recommended to check the sealant and replace it after 4-8 months depending on various conditions.
- Keep the bottle tightly covered, in a dry and cool place.
- Do not expose to freezing temperatures.