TSG - Kneepad Sk8 DHP'S
The SK8 DHP knee pad is TSG's extreme downhill protection, developed in collaboration with speed demon Kevin Reimer. Downhill pads aren’t just about saving flesh and bone from concrete but also provide a durable pivot for slides and balance. For this reason we made the SK8 DHP long, from durable Cordura fabric and with a large cap and lateral slide extensions. To keep it in place it also features secure Neoprene butterfly straps with Velcro closure that Kevin can trust.
- HARDSHELL CONSTRUCTION: For maximum safety, TSG's hardshell construction combines a super strong injection moulded outer shell and a shock absorbing EPS inner shell.
- MULTI-LAYER EVA FOAM ON AND AROUND KNEE: EVA provides great shock absorbing properties, stress-crack resistance and low-temperature toughness. It can be used in multi layers and is backed with hard shell caps for a solid performance.
- PE KNEE CAP WITH SLIDE EXTENSION
- PRE-SHAPED DESIGN: TSG's pre-shaped body protection comes with a pre-bended articulated design for unrestricting wearing comfort and superior fit.
- STRONG CORDURA FABRIC
- HORSESHOE SHAPED FOAM: We bring down-slipping pads to an end. The solution is TSG's custom Horseshoe shape that greatly surrounds knees/elbows/shoulders. The inside foam pad is compression-molded with a raised top part that perfectly sits around your protected body part. This shape minimizes shifting and down-sliding to keep your pad in place during action
- NEOPRENE BUTTERFLY STRAPS
- TOP DOUBLE-LAYER VELCRO 360° STRAP
- BOTTOM VELCRO STRAP WITH SNAP BUCKLE
- OPEN-BACK DESIGN: No shoe removal needed. Accessible open-back design with comfortable neoprene butterfly Velcro closure for easy on and off.
- COMFORTABLE LINING FABRIC
- EN 14120 CE CERTIFIED