SHIOK - STRAIGHT Rim Reflectives
SHIOK! retro reflective decals were designed to ensure that you have a safe ride from dusk until dawn. Unleash your creativity and create your own individual design for your bike. There is almost an endless number of combinations. These decals are high-quality and weather-resistant and will not damage the finish of the bicycle or leave any adhesive residues on your bicycle when removing the stickers after use.
- 1 set can be used for 1 wheel
- For wheel sizes 26" - 29"
- Designed & made in Germany
- SHIOK! retro reflective decals will increase your visibility, but not a substitute for safety lights.
- Do not stick on the braking area of the wheel!
- Clean the area where you want to place the stickers. The surface must be free of grease and soot. The bike has to be completely clean and dry before the film is applied.
- Optimal bonding results of SHIOK! rim stickers is achieved when the bicycle surface is at a temperature between + 21° and + 23 ° Celsius.
- Attach the sticker strip to the rim using your thumb and fingernail or a suitable precision instrument.
- 21 x 21 cm
- Stripes 7mm height
- Gross weight 42g
- pvc film
- polyacrylate adhesive
- pe-coated silicone paper
ORALITE® film is a tough weather and solvent resistance product which boasts high flexibility combined with excellent corrosion resistance. The material is plotter cuttable and is especially developed for high-quality commercial and fleet livery to produce lettering, markings and decorations. The material can be applied to moderately curved surfaces with rivets or corrugated substrates, due to its special cast PVC construction. ORALITE® film is composed of catadioptric glass beads which are embedded in a transparent layer of plastic material.
ORALITE® film meets the performance requirements of ECE 104 class D and is available as 5600D product with watermark. Values of retroreflection are complied with when measured in accordance with the corresponding specifications using CIE standard illuminant A, and the provisions of CIE No.54.2.
The adhesive consists of a solvent polyacrylate, permanent pressure sensitive adhesive. The release paper (145g/m²) has a PE coating applied to silicone-coated paper on either side. As the product and batch number are applied to the silicone-coated paper, all production parameters and raw materials can be completely traced.
Do not contain hazardous substances neither substances of the "Candidate List of Substances of Very High Concern for Authorisation" ECHA (REACH) concetration >0,1 % (w/w) (Relating: film + adhesive)