- Custom Information. Please provide information required for Perfect Position and Custom Information. For further inquiries, please call us at 805-850-3200.
- 4 weeks Lead Time. As the wheels are mostly custom made after we receive your order, kindly allow 4 weeks of lead time for production and shipping.
- No Exchange/Returns: All sales are final on Pearl Cycles as they are custom made.
Endless Gravel Fun.. Welcome to the range of bespoke gravel bikes. Pearl offers an alloy and carbon frame that can both be tailored to meet your specific needs. The gravel frames fit both 650b and 700c tires. Fenders and carriers can also be mounted for any back packing adventure. Choose a color and contact us or a local dealer and get your custom Gravel bike shipped to your doorstep. The latest entry in the gravel Family is the EVO SL. Slightly lighter with much more tire clearance.
- Versatile and Light. The Gravel Evolution is a versatile and light carbon gravel frame, suited for fast rides on tarmac and long off road expeditions.
- Wide Tire Clearance. The Pearl SL EVO offers wider tire clearance and a slightly lighter carbon frame than the SL version. Fitted with all the extras that you need for a bike packing adventure and the additional option for fenders, the SL EVO fits 60mm tires.
- Optimal Stiffness and Comfort. A wider diameter downtube and bottom bracket area offer optimal stiffness and thinner seat stay the need comfort. Our SL EVO design is a light, performance carbon frame with all the extras you need for a versatile bike.
- Available in Various Colors and Sizes. There are 25 available colors and 5 different sizes for the buyer to choose from. The Empire Road bike is also available in 4 different types of framesets.
- Customed to Ensure Suitability and Good Experience. In order to enjoy the features of the bike, it is not only important that the technical components function, it is also essential that the correct seating position is set. This is not only important with regard to the the frame size, but it is also critical that the correct settings of the handlebars and saddle are made. This is why Pearl Cycles requests the buyers to specify body measurements and other information.
|Frame/Groupset||GRX 600 1 x 11
|Wheelset||DT Swiss 350er Gravel|
|Seat post||Dice Aero
|Tyres||Vittoria Open Corsa|
|Saddle||Selle Italia X3|
- 12mm Thru axles offer maximum stability
- Fits 650b and 700c tires
- Toray 700 Full Carbon frame
- Full Carbon Tapered fork
- Fitted for Fenders and Carriers
- Shimano Di2 compatible
- 28 – 55 mm Tyres
- Pearl SL EVO Frameset 1000gr.
Pearl Perfect Position
In order to enjoy the features of the bike, it is not only important that the technical components function, it is also essential that the correct seating position is set. This is not only important with regard to the the frame size, but it is also critical that the correct settings of the handlebars and saddle are made. These settings determine the seating comfort, influence the power transmission of the rider and therefore also the riders efficiency. Saddle discomfort, back pain, knee pain, and numbness in the hands are often due to bad posture. The sitting position should not be determined professionally.
Follow the next steps exactly and forward the information to us so that we can determine your perfect postion on your Pearl Bike. Ask somebody to help you with this.
1. Measure your inseam. Measure your inseam standing against a wall, barefooted both legs together. Place a hardback book againt the wall an move it up towards your crotch. Please note that is key that the measure is made to crotch bone.
2. Measure your body height. Stand straight againt a wall and take a measurement from the ground to your shoulder bone.
3. Measure your arm lenght. Measure the distance from your shoulder joint to the middle of the palm of your hand.
4. Measure your total body height. Both feet together and without shoes, measure your total body height
Please complete the information below and call our hotline. All information are important so we could give you the most suitable frame to ensure that you will have a good experience.
Racing, Triathlons and cyclocross:
Body Length (to shoulders):
Shoulder Width (outside - inside):
Mileage per year?
Take part in races?
Flexibility Check (Yes/No)
Legs fully extended, how far can you reach? Please answer with yes or no.
Hands on the floor:
Aero-Fit Triathlon? (Yes/No)
1. Which handling characteristics are more important to you? (Options: Weight, stability, and ride comfort).
2. What negative experiences you've experienced regarding riding?