- Custom Information. Please provide information required for Perfect Position and Custom Information. For further inquiries, please call us at 805-850-3200.
- 4 weeks Lead Time. As the wheels are mostly made after we receive your order, kindly allow 4 weeks of lead time for production and shipping.
- No Exchange/Returns: All sales are final on Pearl Cycles as they are custom made.
Endless Gravel Fun.. Welcome to the range of bespoke gravel bikes. Pearl offers an alloy and carbon frame that can both be tailored to meet your specific needs. The gravel frames fit both 650b and 700c tires. Fenders and carriers can also be mounted for any back packing adventure.
- Very Light and Reliable. “Fattura in Italia” (Handmade in Italy). Handmade with Dedacciai 7003 Aluminium Very light and reliable. This allows us to offer an entry level Gravel bike with superior weight and stiffness.
- Reliable in Terrains. Pearl Gravel Al frames take 25 – 47 mm tires. Your ideal companion for a tour across Iceland. It was our aim to build a gravel bike that can be your reliable companion on any terrain!
- Available in Various Colors and Sizes. There are 25 available colors and 5 different sizes for the buyer to choose from. The Empire Road bike is also available in 4 different types of framesets.
- Customed to Ensure Suitability and Good Experience. In order to enjoy the features of the bike, it is not only important that the technical components function, it is also essential that the correct seating position is set. This is not only important with regard to the the frame size, but it is also critical that the correct settings of the handlebars and saddle are made. This is why Pearl Cycles requests the buyers to specify body measurements and other information.
|Frame/Groupset||Shimano GRX 400 2 x 10
|Wheelset||Fulcrum DB 900|
|Bars||Ritchey Venture Max|
|Seat post||Pearl Alu Patent
|Saddle||Selle Italia X3|
- Deda 7003 Heat treated Aluminium
- Smooth welded
- Pearl carbon fork
- Fits Carriers and Fenders
- Internal cabels and DI2 Compatible
- The frames takes 650b and 700c wheels
- Fits 25 – 47 mm Tyres
- 12mm thru axles
- Frame weight 1500 gr
- Fork weight 440 gr
- Complete Bike weight 9,5 kg
Pearl Perfect Position
In order to enjoy the features of the bike, it is not only important that the technical components function, it is also essential that the correct seating position is set. This is not only important with regard to the the frame size, but it is also critical that the correct settings of the handlebars and saddle are made. These settings determine the seating comfort, influence the power transmission of the rider and therefore also the riders efficiency. Saddle discomfort, back pain, knee pain, and numbness in the hands are often due to bad posture. The sitting position should not be determined professionally.
Follow the next steps exactly and forward the information to us so that we can determine your perfect position on your Pearl Bike. Ask somebody to help you with this.
1. Measure your inseam. Measure your inseam standing against a wall, barefooted both legs together. Place a hardback book against the wall an move it up towards your crotch. Please note that is key that the measure is made to crotch bone.
2. Measure your body height. Stand straight against a wall and take a measurement from the ground to your shoulder bone.
3. Measure your arm lenght. Measure the distance from your shoulder joint to the middle of the palm of your hand.
4. Measure your total body height. Both feet together and without shoes, measure your total body height
Please complete the information below and call our hotline. All information are important so we could give you the most suitable frame to ensure that you will have a good experience.
Racing, Triathlons and cyclocross:
Body Length (to shoulders):
Shoulder Width (outside - inside):
Mileage per year?
Take part in races?
Flexibility Check (Yes/No)
Legs fully extended, how far can you reach? Please answer with yes or no.
Hands on the floor:
Aero-Fit Triathlon? (Yes/No)
1. Which handling characteristics are more important to you? (Options: Weight, stability, and ride comfort).
2. What negative experiences you've experienced regarding riding?