With a volume 157 liters, the storage king of the B&W outdoor.cases
With a stately 157 L volume and a relatively light weight of just 13 kg, our outdoor.case type 7800 is the storage king of the B&W outdoor cases. Even larger technical equipment or audio systems easily fit in this specialty case and are perfectly protected on all sides. The ultra rugged, impact-resistant polypropylene shell lets neither water nor dust nor dirt inside, and can even withstand falls easily. The practical roller function, consisting of a telescoping handle and two smooth-running casters, makes transport easy. A built-in air pressure equalization valve lets you take your equipment anywhere.
All features at a glance
- Ultra sturdy case: shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- Certified under STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41, and ATA 300
- UN Certificate of Approval, max. weight 29 Kg
- Dustproof and waterproof (IP67 rating)
- Temperature-stable from -30 °C to 80 °C
- Airworthy: automatic air pressure equalization valve
- Optional lift-off hinge for a removable lid
- Three carry handles
- Two eyelets for a padlocks (Ø 7 mm)
- Inner dimensions: 770 x 540 x 380 mm | 30.3 x 21.3 x 15.0 inch
- Outer dimensions: 845 x 615 x 415 mm | 33.3 x 24.2 x 16.3 inch
- Weight: 13.0 Kg | 28,66 Ib
- Volume: 157.0 l
- Extensive interior options: empty, with pick-and-pluck foam and egg crate foam in lid and/or with variable divider system
- Foam document pouch under the lid
- Optional mesh pocket for under the lid
- 30-year warranty
- Color: black
Numerous certifications and high quality
B&W's outdoor.cases meet the highest quality standards that you can not only see but also feel in the quality-engineered, smooth material. Every specialty case must pass a battery of demanding tests for functionality and durability. The type 7800 is no exception, with certifications from STANAG 4280, DEF, and STAN 81-41. It is also rated IP67 waterproof and dustproof.
Take it anywhere with air pressure equalization valve and practical roller function
With a built-in air pressure equalization valve, the type 7800 can be used all over the world and is a loyal companion even on flights. The valve automatically opens when there is a change in atmospheric pressure, equalizing the pressure inside the case. This preserves the enormous shell and protects the contents. The practical telescoping handle allows the type 7800 to be transported easily, even when fully loaded. The two casters run extremely smoothly for easy maneuvering over any surface.
Variable interiors for different uses
The outdoor.case type 7800 has various interior layout options to suit different needs and uses. It can be shipped empty, with precut pluck-and-pull foam for the main compartment and egg crate foam under the lid, or with a padded, variable-layout insert for the main compartment and egg crate foam for under the lid.