Maximum protection and plenty of storage space combined in our outdoor.case type 6500
With a volume of 51 L, the B&W outdoor.case type 6500 offers plenty of space for any technical equipment and accessories that every outing needs. The ultra sturdy polypropylene shell absorbs falls and impacts without the precious contents suffering a scratch. Your equipment is optimally protected, even over rocky terrain. One special feature of this outdoor case is its four locks, which provide maximum protection and prevent the lid from springing open in the event of a fall. With three carry handles, the type 6500 is highly convenient.
All features at a glance:
- Ultra sturdy case: shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- Certified under STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41, and ATA 300
- UN Certificate of Approval possible on request
- Dustproof and waterproof (IP67 rating)
- Temperature-stable from -30 °C to 80 °C
- Airworthy: automatic air pressure equalization valve
- Optional lift-off hinge for a removable lid
- Four locks
- Three carry handles
- Two eyelets for a padlocks (Ø 7 mm)
- Inner dimensions: 585 x 415 x 210 mm | 23.0 x 16.3 x 8.3 inch
- Outer dimensions: 660 x 490 x 230 mm | 26.0 x 19.3 x 9.1 inch
- Weight: 6.2 Kg | 13,66 Ib
- Volume: 51.0 L
- Extensive interior options: empty, with pick-and-pluck foam and egg crate foam in lid and/or with variable divider system
- Optional backpack system
- With optional shoulder strap
- Optional mesh pocket
- Aluminum mounting frame
- 30-year warranty
- Color: black
Three carry handles and shoulder strap
A loyal companion, the type 6500 has three practical handles that allow for variable carrying and make transport effortless. A rugged, high-quality shoulder strap can optionally be attached to the outdoor case for longer trips that makes carrying even more comfortable. Equipped with an automatic air pressure equalization valve, the type 6500 is also perfect for air travel and can go anywhere in the world.
With variable compartmenting and protective foam insert
Depending on your use, the type 6500 can be equipped with various inserts. Smaller technical equipment and accessories can be placed in the padded main compartment insert, then given added protection and support with an egg crate foam insert for under the lid. The case can also be equipped with precut pick-and pluck foam.
Multiple certifications and 30-year warranty
It is no coincidence that we constantly talk about the high quality of our specialized cases—their quality has been verified numerous times over different tests. The type 6500 is certified under STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41, and ATA 300, and is also rated IP67 dustproof and waterproof. This means that moisture will not enter the case even if the case is briefly inadvertently submerged. We at B&W believe in our cases and back up our conviction with a 30-year warranty.