Transport sensitive technology and delicate items safely and reliably
Where other cases fail, B&W's specialty cases shine. The outdoor.case type 6000 is no exception: This outdoor case really can do it all, and is so rugged and dependable that it has been certified 4H2 by Germany's Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing (BAM), meaning it is suitable even for military use. Made of extremely sturdy polypropylene, expensive equipment and sensitive technology are perfectly stored in the type 6000 and ready for use anywhere in the world. The built-in air pressure equalization valve allows you to take the case with you even on flights. The type 6000 also comes with extensive accessories and a versatile, customizable interior.
All features at a glance:
- Extremely sturdy case: shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- Certified under 4H2, STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41, and ATA 300
- UN Certificate of Approval, max. weight 24 Kg
- Waterproof (IP67 rating)
- Temperature-stable from -30 °C to 80 °C
- Airworthy: automatic air pressure equalization valve
- Two eyelets for padlock (Ø 7 mm)
- Rubberized grip
- Inner dimensions: 475 x 350 x 200 mm | 18.7 x 13.8 x 7.9 inch
- Outer dimensions: 510 x 420 x 215 mm | 20.1 x 16.5 x 8.5 inch
- Weight: 3.9 Kg | 8,59 Ib
- Volume: 32.6 L
- Optional lift-off hinge for a removable lid
- Extensive interior options: empty, with pick-and-pluck foam and egg crate foam in lid and/or with variable divider system
- With optional shoulder strap
- Optional backpack system
- Optional mesh pocket
- Mounting frame
- Compatible with B&W wall mount
- 30-year warranty
- Available in three colors: black, orange, yellow
With backpack system, lid pouch for document storage, shoulder strap, and much more
A real utility player, the type 6000 has a large selection of optional accessories that allow it to be customized as desired. A pouch can optionally be attached to the underside of the lid for neatly storing important documents. B&W's clever backpack system turns the case into a practical backpack in the blink of an eye. The hip belt and ergonomic padding allow any kind of equipment to be transported anywhere while protecting the back. An optional shoulder strap also provides convenient carrying comfort and greater flexibility. For convenient use in day-to-day work, the type 6000 is compatible with B&W's wall mount.
In three attractive colors with versatile interior
The interior of the outdoor.case type 6000 can be customized to suit your needs. The case can be delivered empty, with a removable and precut pick-and-pluck foam insert in the main compartment and egg crate foam under the lid, or with a removable padded main compartment divider system insert that is attached to the bottom with Velcro. The case is available in the colors black, gray, and yellow.
Dustproof, waterproof, and temperature-stable
The type 6000 withstands extreme temperatures from -30 °C to 80 °C without the shell or, especially, the valuable contents being damaged. The case is also rated IP67, meaning it can even be temporarily submerged in water, and is dustproof. Since we believe in the quality of our cases, the type 6000 comes with a 30-year warranty.