Perfectly equipped with the outdoor.case type 500
The B&W outdoor.case type 500 guarantees worry-free transport of important property This extremely rugged and compact case protects its contents with an impact-resistant polypropylene (PP) shell and embeds them in soft, high-quality black foam. Valuable and sensitive small parts, such as SD cards, external hard drives, or flash drives, are safely and securely stored in the type 500. This outdoor case is incredibly sturdy, waterproof, and dustproof, and withstands temperature extremes both high and low. Whether in the air, in adverse conditions, or even under water for brief periods, the type 500 is the perfect companion for any trip.
All features at a glance
- Extremely sturdy case: shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- Certified under STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41, and ATA 300
- UN Certificate of Approval possible on request
- Waterproof (IP67 rating)
- Temperature-stable from -30 °C to 80 °C
- Airworthy: automatic air pressure compensation valve
- Two eyelets for padlock
- Inner dimensions: 205 x 145 x 80 mm | 8.1 x 5.7 x 3.1 inch
- Outer dimensions: 230 x 180 x 90 mm | 9.1 x 7.1 x 3.5 inch
- Weight: 0.5 Kg | 1,10
- Volume: 2.3 L
- Interior options: empty, precut pick-and-pluck foam (SI)
- Egg crate foam under lid (when equipped with precut pick-and-pluck foam)
- 30-year warranty
- Available in two colors: black, yellow
- With optional shoulder strap
The compact and waterproof outdoor.case for any use
The high quality of the outdoor.case type 500 and its extremely rugged shell are certified under STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41, and ATA 300. The case is classified waterproof under the IP protection class, rated IP67 dustproof, and can even protect against water ingress if submerged for brief periods.
With you on any trip thanks to automatic air pressure compensation valve and shoulder strap
The air pressure compensation valve built into the type 500 protects the case's contents and its rugged shell, allowing for secure transport on trips. The valve immediately responds to changes in atmospheric pressure, opening and closing accordingly. For prolonged carrying, the optional shoulder strap provides additional comfort by conveniently distributing the weight of the case.