VDO Bicycle Computer M3.1 (Wireless)
The VDO M3.1
Clearly partitioned in the smallest spaces. The VDO M3.1 displays multiple bike functions on its threepart screen, even the trip section measurement. The available space is efficiently used to provide maximum performance by a minimalistic design.
- Speed 199 kmh/124 mph
- Trip distance to 9.999,99 KM/M
- Ride time 99:59:59 HH:MM:SS
- Time 12H-AM/PM-24H
- Total distance 199.999 KM/M
- Average (decimals) 2
- Max. speed (decimals) 2
- Clock (Bike 1/Bike 2) 9.999:59 HHHH:MM
- Speed comparison
- Trip section time/trip section distance
- Second distance counter, programmable
- D3 digital wireless (WL)
- Cadence transmission D3 digital wireless (WL)
- Automatic start/stop
- Computer low battery warning
- Transmitter low battery warning WL
- Data storage during battery change (data + settings)
- Full text display
- Suitable for two bikes (two configurable bike sizes)
- Wheel size configuration via tyre list
- Display backlight
- CADENCE OPTION WL
- Current/average/max. cadence WL
Clear structure for reliable data readouts. The display area has clearly defined areas and enough space to show the individual function values together with the full text description. Efficient structure on a backlit display for plenty of information at a glance.
The M3.1 has two buttons. Minimalistic principle for the buttons: control as many functions with as few buttons as possible. For simple operation without distractions.
The M3.1 is simple and intuitive to operate - even while cycling.