TSG - Superlight Helmet
TSG - Helmet - Superlight Solid Color
Combining clean skate design with inmold technology the Superlight is one of the lightest half-shell helmets on the market. At 300 g/10.5 oz this featherweight is jam-packed with technical features. TSG's Snug Fit slim profile is anatomically correct making the Superlight unobtrusive whilst providing maximum head protection.
- IN-MOLD CONSTRUCTION: The protective EPS is foamed directly into the shock resistant polycarbonate shell, for a super light, yet extremely stable helmet construction.
- TUNED FIT SYSTEM: TSG's Tuned Fit System allows a rider to adjust their fit using different thickness comfort pads on the interior of the helmet. Helmets come with two sizes of comfort pads.
- SNUG FIT: Developed to provide a secure fit and superior wearing comfort without the need of a sizing band. A true anatomically shaped design perfectly hugs the curve of a head’s shape, making slippage and wobbling things of the past.
- LOW FIT: A helmet can only protect what it covers. TSG's Low Fit design sits low and fully protects the entire back and sides of your head without impairing field of vision or restricting movement.
- 14 VENTS WITH AIR FLOW CHANNELS: TSG's innovative Air Flow vent system delivers optimal air circulation and reduces uncomfortable heat build-up in the helmet. The air channels have been designed to pull fresh air over and around the head while forcing stale air out.
- COMFORT PADDING IN 2 SIZES: Premium heat-sealed anti-allergenic padding that is pre-formed and quick-drying: Removable and washable.