- Custom Information. Please provide information required for Perfect Position and Custom Information. For further inquiries, please call us at 805-850-3200.
- 4 weeks Lead Time. As the wheels are custom made after we receive your order, kindly allow 4 weeks of lead time for production and shipping.
- No Exchange/Returns: All sales are final on Pearl Cycles as they are custom made.
Welcome to our "Legacy". The newest model in Pearl Cycles collection is the Pearl Legacy. This offers all the features that a modern frame should have. All aspects of cycling have been considered. Aerodynamics, comfort, weight and stability have all been crafted into one frame.
Legacy Performance. Your “all can do” everyday endurance bike with all of the performance characteristics you need. Designed with sufficient aerodynamics for flat roads and combined with a lightweight carbon chassis to compensate on hilly terrain. The rear seat stays have been engineered to ensure enough comfort for longer events.
Improved Aerodynamics. Sleek design, wider tyre clearance of 32mm, carbon aero rims that enhance the stiffness and improve the aerodynamics. Agile around corners, light on the climbs and fast on the flats.
Breaking Power. The ultimate braking performance for your bike with Shimano 105 and Fulcrum DB 900. Ideal for any kind of weather and terrain. LEGACY offers you the ultimate braking performance on your bike.
Available in Various Colors and Sizes. There are 25 available colors and 5 different sizes for the buyer to choose from. The Empire Road bike is also available in 4 different types of framesets.
Customed to Ensure Suitability and Good Experience. In order to enjoy the features of the bike, it is not only important that the technical components function, it is also essential that the correct seating position is set. This is not only important with regard to the the frame size, but it is also critical that the correct settings of the handlebars and saddle are made. This is why Pearl Cycles requests the buyers to specify body measurements and other information.
|Wheelset||Fulcrum DB 900|
|Seat post||Legacy Carbon|
|Saddle||Selle Italia X 3|
- Aero Endurance Design – Unidirectional carbon Fibre
- Internal cable housing
- Monocoque Handlebars
- Flatmount disc brakes
- BB86 bottom bracket that offer wider bearing spacing for an effective power transmission
- 32mm Tyres clearance
- 12mm thru axles optimize the stability of the disc wheel
- 1 1/8″ wide stance steering tube and fork offer an optimized power transmission in the front area of the frame
- Frame weight 950g
- Fork Weight 450gr
Pearl Perfect Position
In order to enjoy the features of the bike, it is not only important that the technical components function, it is also essential that the correct seating position is set. This is not only important with regard to the the frame size, but it is also critical that the correct settings of the handlebars and saddle are made. These settings determine the seating comfort, influence the power transmission of the rider and therefore also the riders efficiency. Saddle discomfort, back pain, knee pain, and numbness in the hands are often due to bad posture. The sitting position should not be determined professionally.
Follow the next steps exactly and forward the information to us so that we can determine your perfect postion on your Pearl Bike. Ask somebody to help you with this.
1. Measure your inseam. Measure your inseam standing against a wall, barefooted both legs together. Place a hardback book againt the wall an move it up towards your crotch. Please note that is key that the measure is made to crotch bone.
2. Measure your body height. Stand straight againt a wall and take a measurement from the ground to your shoulder bone.
3. Measure your arm lenght. Measure the distance from your shoulder joint to the middle of the palm of your hand.
4. Measure your total body height. Both feet together and without shoes, measure your total body height
Please complete the information below and call our hotline. All information are important so we could give you the most suitable frame to ensure that you will have a good experience.
Racing, Triathlons and cyclocross:
Body Length (to shoulders):
Shoulder Width (outside - inside):
Mileage per year?
Take part in races?
Flexibility Check (Yes/No)
Legs fully extended, how far can you reach? Please answer with yes or no.
Hands on the floor:
Aero-Fit Triathlon? (Yes/No)
1. Which handling characteristics are more important to you? (Options: Weight, stability, and ride comfort).
2. What negative experiences you've experienced regarding riding?