- Custom Information. Please provide information required for Perfect Position and Custom Information. For further inquiries, please call us at 805-850-3200.
- 4 weeks Lead Time. As the wheels are made after we receive your order, kindly allow 4 weeks of lead time for production and shipping.
- No Exchange/Returns: All sales are final on Pearl Cycles as they are custom made.
Pearl Cycles - Empire Road Bike
The EMPIRE SLX was engineered to be light, rigid, aerodynamic and yet offer the comfort for any grueling ride over any terrain this planet has to offer. A fully intergrated carbon cockpit improves the aerodynamics and power transmission to the front half of the bike. The “Kammtail” formed down and seat tube optimizes the wind resistance and drag, saving your energy.. enhancing your performance. Our Aero foil seat stays give you added comfort and minimal drag.
- Rigid and yet comfortable. Key areas such as the fork, bottom bracket and chain stays are engineered to guarantee every amount of energy goes straight to the road. The seat stays and top tube are thinner in diameter and flex to absorb vibrations coming from the road. The bottom bracket diameter and width is the same as the Legacy and far less than the Dice Aero design.
- Performance, aerodynamics, and stiffness. Better aerodynamics, more tire clearance and added comfort, less weight. Equipped with Shimano Ultegra and PC 55 Carbon rims. The full aero cockpit and ultra light carbon frame allows this frame to offer light and yet aerodynamic that can be used in both mountainous and flat terrain with added tire clearance.
- Light-weight with maximum comfort. Aerodynamic and Ultra-light performance frame with aerodynamic handlebars and internally routed (inside the frame) invisible cables. Maximum aerodynamic comfort despite a minimum weight of 7.8 kg (complete bike). The weight of the frame is 850 grams.
- Available in Various Colors and Sizes. There are 25 available colors and 5 different sizes for the buyer to choose from. The Empire Road bike is also available in 4 different types of framesets.
- Customed to Ensure Suitability and Good Experience. In order to enjoy the features of the bike, it is not only important that the technical components function, it is also essential that the correct seating position is set. This is not only important with regard to the the frame size, but it is also critical that the correct settings of the handlebars and saddle are made. This is why Pearl Cycles requests the buyers to specify body measurements and other information.
|Wheelset||Pearl PC 55|
|Seat post||Empire carbon|
|Tyres||Vittoria Open Corsa|
- Full Aero Performance Unidirectional carbon fibre
- Kammtail Aero tubing Design
- Teardrop rear stay
- Intergrated Aero fork
- Monocoque Handlebar with internal cables
- Flatmount brakes
- Handle Bar and Frame Internal cables
- BB86 wider bearing spacing for effective power transmission
- 32mm tyre assembly
- 12mm axles increace the stiffness of the wheel in comparison to regular quick release
Pearl Perfect Position
In order to enjoy the features of the bike, it is not only important that the technical components function, it is also essential that the correct seating position is set. This is not only important with regard to the the frame size, but it is also critical that the correct settings of the handlebars and saddle are made. These settings determine the seating comfort, influence the power transmission of the rider and therefore also the riders efficiency. Saddle discomfort, back pain, knee pain, and numbness in the hands are often due to bad posture. The sitting position should not be determined professionally.
Follow the next steps exactly and forward the information to us so that we can determine your perfect postion on your Pearl Bike. Ask somebody to help you with this.
1. Measure your inseam. Measure your inseam standing against a wall, barefooted both legs together. Place a hardback book againt the wall an move it up towards your crotch. Please note that is key that the measure is made to crotch bone.
2. Measure your body height. Stand straight againt a wall and take a measurement from the ground to your shoulder bone.
3. Measure your arm lenght. Measure the distance from your shoulder joint to the middle of the palm of your hand.
4. Measure your total body height. Both feet together and without shoes, measure your total body height
Please complete the information below and call our hotline. All information are important so we could give you the most suitable frame to ensure that you will have a good experience.
Racing, Triathlons and cyclocross:
Body Length (to shoulders):
Shoulder Width (outside - inside):
Mileage per year?
Take part in races?
Flexibility Check (Yes/No)
Legs fully extended, how far can you reach? Please answer with yes or no.
Hands on the floor:
Aero-Fit Triathlon? (Yes/No)
1. Which handling characteristics are more important to you? (Options: Weight, stability, and ride comfort).
2. What negative experiences you've experienced regarding riding?