The outdoor case for any challenge
Our type 6600 is THE convertible outdoor case that can be used in any situation and for any need. Whether carrying, pulling, or wearing on the back thanks to the practical B&W backpack system, the type 6600 specialized case can be transported in multiple ways, making it the perfect companion for any destination. The ultra sturdy, dustproof, and waterproof shell means this case is indestructible and reliably protects valuable technology and other accessories. This has been proven in multiple independent tests that have certified in the type 6600 numerous times.
All features at a glance
- Indestructible: shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- Certified under STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41, and ATA 300
- UN Certificate of Approval possible on request
- Dustproof and waterproof (IP67 rating)
- Temperature-stable from -30 °C to 80 °C
- Airworthy thanks to automatic air pressure equalization valve
- Optional lift-off hinge for a removable lid
- With telescoping handle
- Rubberized carry handle
- Two smooth-running casters
- Smooth two-step closures
- Two eyelets for optional padlocks (Ø 7 mm)
- Inner dimensions: 500 x 285 x 185 mm | 19.7 x 11.2 x 7.3 inch
- Outer dimensions: 550 x 350 x 225 mm | 21.7 x 13.8 x 8.9 inch
- Weight: 5.3 Kg | 11,68 Ib
- Volume: 26.0 l
- Optional backpack system
- Optional power supply pocket or foam pouch for under the lid
- 30-year warranty
- Interior: empty, with pick-and-pluck foam or egg crate foam under the lid
- Color: black
With convenient telescoping handle and two smooth-running casters
A special feature of the B&W outdoor.cases, the type 6600 has a rugged telescoping handle that can easily be extended when needed. When not needed, the special shape of this handle allows it to stow neatly inside the case. This outdoor case can be maneuvered over any surface with ease thanks to two sturdy, smooth-running fixed casters. A backpack system can also be mounted to the type 6600, allowing the case to be conveniently carried on the back.
Ultra sturdy shell, rated IP67 waterproof and dustproof
Valuable equipment and highly sensitive technology can be safely and securely stored in the type 6600. The impact-resistant polypropylene shell has been recognized numerous times for its resilience, temperature-resistance, and dustproof and waterproof qualities in independent tests and under STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41, ATA 300, and IP67. This outdoor case also has an automatic air pressure equalization valve, allowing it to withstand air travel without difficulty.
With variable interior layout and extensive accessories
For additional protection and extra padding, the type 6600 can be equipped with a precut pick-and-pluck foam insert in the main compartment as well as an egg crate foam insert under the lid. The lid can also support an optional foam pouch for important documents or a mesh power supply pocket for smaller items.