The MTB Bicycle Tires 26 x 1.95 are now available!
26" MTB tires 26" have, for decades, been the standard size for most mountain bikes and here's why:
• Tend to weigh less than 27.5" & 29er bikes, as their smaller wheels and forks save weight
• Smaller wheels are often better for technical terrain that requires fast reaction time, such as quick twitchy trails
• Fits all size riders very well; whereas larger bikes such as 29ers are often difficult for smaller riders to fit onto
• Quick off the line acceleration
• Increased lateral strength for riders who require high travel DH / FR bikes
Don't miss out and get yours now!