🤚 Steer To the Safe Lane. Top Reasons to own a certified helmet
Every now and then, we come across some news, which makes us go “Only if he/she had taken a bit more precaution!”. Well, that applies to most of us, where we tend to ignore some fine details in our busy lives.
Statistical reports repeatedly confirm that chances of serious head injuries drops significantly with the simple practice of wearing bike helmets. It's imperative to always wear a helmet when you ride, for your personal safety, this also helps to avoid huge medical costs in case of injuries.
Let’s take a look at why all dealers and shops should encourage fellow cyclists to own a certified bike helmet.
Now, let's take a look into what statistics tells us:
Analysis of accidents proves that wearing a helmet reduces risk of death.
- Almost three-quarters of fatal crashes (74%) involved a head injury.
- Nearly all bicyclists who died (97%) were not wearing a helmet.
- Helmet use among those bicyclists with serious injuries was low (13%), but it was even lower among bicyclists killed (3%).
Please take a look at different data points and analysis compiled in the following site for further information
As per a report from Cleveland Clinic,“All bike riders should wear bicycle helmets. Each year in the United States, about 800 bicyclists are killed and another 500,000 end up in hospital emergency rooms. About 2/3 of the deaths and 1/3 of the injuries involve the head and face. Wearing a helmet can reduce the risk of head injury to bicyclists by as much as 85 percent.”
Helmet Buying Tips
- Encourage the habit of wearing a helmet
- Stress the importance of CPSC certification
- Make sure that the helmet fits correctly
- If a helmet goes through an accident or crash, it should be replaced by a new one
At Zeitbike.com, we have CPSC certified helmets from top brands like TSG and Freetown.
TSG: Quality and Style
TSG is a top Swiss brand, which is invested well in delivering high quality along with stylish profiling, design, and colors.
Freetown: Comfort & Value
Freetown offers comfort, design, and affordability to all cyclists.
Be seen, be visible and avoid accidents with front and rear bicycle lights.
Be sure to log into your dealer account for volume discounts.
- You can get NET 30 and NET 60 as our standard terms and NET 90 upon request on orders.
- You can also use Rumbleship to just wire us immediately, no rates apply.
Ready to buy now and pay later? You can read all about it here.