TSG - Knee-Sleeve 2nd Skin A 2.0
As thin and light as possible for riders looking for reliable protection while wearing next-to-nothing. The 2nd Skin A 2.0 incorporates a long soft Arti-Lage foam pad with pierce-proof insert into a comfortable lycra sleeve. Easy to push down when riding up, and to put back on when needed. Now with a longer foam shape to meet the EN 1621-1 standard.
- AMPLIFIED SOFTSHELL CONSTRUCTION: Softshell look and feel but Hardshell performance. A thin and flexible pierce-proof insert inside the pad on top of the soft foam secures the foam and your joints from crushed rocks or other sharp objects. Your choice when you you want comfortable soft but reliable protection.
- ARTI-LAGE FOAM: Arti-lage foam mimics the property of human cartilage with molecular freeflow technology. Soft and flexible at normal use but building a hard protective shell at impact. - High performance shock absorption - great flexibility - extremely comfortable - temperature steady
- HORSESHOE SHAPE: Custom Horseshoe shape that greatly surrounds knees, elbows or shoulders. The compression-moulded foam pad with a raised top part sits perfectly around your protected joints. This shape minimizes shifting and down-sliding to keep your pad in place during action.
- FLEXIBLE LYCRA SLEEVE
- KEVLAR STRETCH: Kevlar reinforced stretch fabric used at areas with high abrasion resistance. Extremely durable but still light and flexible
- ANTI-SLIP TOP CUFF: Silicone lamination to keep protector in place
- VENTED MESH AT BACK OF KNEE
- PULL-OVER DESIGN: Pull up and fix straps for the most secure and shift-free fit and wearing comfort.