The Fenix is the quintessential "all-round" bike. It offers the perfect blend between performance, weight, strength, stiffness and especially comfort for long days in the saddle. Its unique diamond shape tubing creates reinforced edges for a robust frame with increased impact-resistance. For these reasons, it is the top choice for the Lotto-Soudal pro men when tackling the Spring Classics. In fact, the women's team races with it all year long. It is lightweight and stiff with built-in comfort to handle the roughest of terrains. While this bike expertly handles top competition, it is also perfectly suited for the part-time racer or recreational rider in terms of performance, comfort and cost. It's the optimal bike for tackling your next Gran Fondo or extended tour through the Flemish Ardennes. Compatible with both mechanical and electronic shifting.
The Fenix A is made of lightweight 6061 triple-butted aluminum. Ridley designed it to deliver the same feel as the Fenix carbon version. It'll inspire you to ride all day and get up the next day to repeat it all over again! Equipped with caliper brakes, the Fenix A weighs in slightly less than its Disc counterpart.FEATURES:
- Ridley Fenix alloy offers a great blend of stiffness, light weight, compliance and speed on a budget
- The frame is carefully crafted with tubes inspired by the carbon Fenix SL
- Internal cable routing makes for a clean, premium bike with great shifting and low maintenance, suitable for year-round riding in all types of weather
- The 27.2mm seatpost and the flat sections in the rear stays offer extra vertical compliance
- Shimano Tiagra rear derailleur, 4ZA RC30 Wheels and Vittoria Zaffiro Tires