The Fenix is the quintessential "all-round" bike. It offers the perfect blend between performance, weight, strength, stiffness and especially comfort for long days in the saddle. Its unique diamond shape tubing creates reinforced edges for a robust frame with increased impact-resistance. For these reasons, it is the top choice for the Lotto-Soudal pro men when tackling the Spring Classics. In fact, the women's team races with it all year long. It is lightweight and stiff with built-in comfort to handle the roughest of terrains. While this bike expertly handles top competition, it is also perfectly suited for the part-time racer or recreational rider in terms of performance, comfort and cost. It's the optimal bike for tackling your next Gran Fondo or extended tour through the Flemish Ardennes. Compatible with both mechanical and electronic shifting.
The Fenix SLX Disc is Ridley's top "all-round" bike. The high-modulus carbon layup consists of 60/50/40-ton fibers. For the 2018 model, Ridley trimmed a bit of weight and made it stiffer. Equipped with disc brakes, it is ready to conquer everything in its path no matter the weather conditions or terrain. To compensate for the use of disc brakes, Ridley made the frame as light as possible without compromising its handling qualities. The lowered seatstays that compensate for the absence of caliper brake bridge increase the frame's stiffness for that extra boost in power-transfer.FEATURES:
- The all-new Fenix SLX is the answer to the modern do-it-all road race bike this is stiff, light, endurance-ready and offers the ultimate control
- The special blend of different types of 40-50-60T carbon results in a lighter and stiffer version of the Fenix SL Disc. The frame weight of 850 grams painted with hanger and bolts puts this frame in a league of its own offering all the known and race-test
- Features the iconic Ridley diamond-shaped down tube and top tube combined with lowered seat stays for a true do-it-all frame chassis
- The 30mm tire clearance combined with flat mount disc brakes result in a perfect all-around performance bike that can be used in all conditions
- Vittoria Rubino Pro 28 mm tires and Rotor 3D+ Crank and 4ZA R45-19C Wheels