The VDO M4.1
The VDO M4.1 measures and displays altitude precisely and in real time. The four-part display is backlit and indicates the most important bike functions.
The perfect choice to climb new heights.
- Speed 199 kmh/124 mph
- Trip distance to 9.999,99 KM/M
- Ride time 99:59:59 HH:MM:SS
- Time 12H-AM/PM-24H
- Total distance 199.999 KM/M
- Average (decimals) 2
- Max. speed (decimals) 2
- Clock (Bike 1/Bike 2) 9.999:59 HHHH:MM
- Speed comparison
- Trip section time/trip section distance
- Second distance counter, programmable
- D3 Digital wireless (WL)
- Cadence transmission D3 Digital wireless (WL)
- Automatic start/stop
- Computer low battery warning
- Transmitter low battery warning WL
- Data storage during battery change (data + settings)
- Full text display
- Suitable for two bikes (two configurable bike sizes)
- Wheel size configuration via tyre list
- Display backlight
- Current altitude/current gradient uphill/downhill
- Altitude gain/loss/values for the year
- Maximum altitude 4.999 M/16999ft
- Average/max. gradient uphill/downhill
- CADENCE OPTION WL
- Current/average/max. cadence WL
Clear structure for reliable data readouts:the display area has clearly defined areas and enough space to show the individual function values together with the descriptive full text.
The M4.1 has three buttons. Minimalistic principle for the buttons: control as many functions with as few buttons as possible. For simple operation without distractions.
The M4.1 is simple and intuitive to operate - even while cycling.