An extremely stable case for the outdoors that can actually withstand any roughness is a rare thing. The outdoor.case type 1000 steps in where other cases give up. The shell is made of impact-resistant, heat-resistant polypropylene (PP).
The case’s design has been precisely engineered for the variety of external influences found outdoors. This means that wherever you stow it, the rubber seal on the outdoor.case will seal it up completely when closed and the additional egg crate foam under the lid will protect what you put inside the case. This makes it ideal as a camera case or DJI Mavic Pro accessory.
It is also practical: This outdoor.case is stackable, making it always well organized even in large numbers.
Available in the following Interior options: empty, reconfigurable padded divider system (RPD), soft inlay precut pick-and-pluck foam (SI)
- Extremely stable case: shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- UN Certificate of Approval UN 2380/81 & UN 3090/91 possible on request
- Waterproof (IP67 rating)
- Airworthy: automatic pressure equalization valve
- Egg crate foam under lid
- Eyelets for padlock
- 30-year warranty
- Interior options: empty, divider system (RPD), precut pick-and-pluck foam (SI)
- Inner dimensions: 250 x 175 x 95 mm | 9.8 x 6.9 x 3.7 inch
- Outer dimensions: 270 x 215 x 105 mm | 10.6 x 8.5 x 4.1 inch
- Weight: 0.7 Kg | 1,54 Ib
- Volume: 4.1 L