The Velominati are the Keepers of the Cog. In so being, they also maintain the sacred text wherein lie the simple truths of cycling etiquette known as The Rules. It is in their trust to maintain and endorse this list.
The Rules lie at the beginning of The Path to La Vie Velominatus, not at the end; learning to balance them against one another and to welcome them all into your life as a Velominatus is a never-ending struggle waged between form and function as we continue along The Path towards transcension.
- The Velominati embrace cycling as a way of life, as obsessed with style, heritage, authenticity, and wisdom as with performance. This is their bible.
- Are you a rider or a poser? No matter - This book will be enjoyed by anyone with an ironic sense of humor
- 95 Rules to help you be a better road biker
- Hard Core Road Biking Rules to live by - see where you stand
This book has become one of the most recognized and widely known cycling pieces today, and definitely a best-seller of all books available.
- Wickedly Funny book about Road Cycling guidelines
- The Prophet (Merckx) and the Apostle (De Vlaeminck) forge the foundation of The Rules
- Small book featuring funny cycling rules
- Size: 8.1 x 5.3 inches
- Weight: 0.7 lbs
- 334 pages
- Hard Copy
- Great Gift for all roadies and cycling addicts
- ISBN: 978039324219