The Hook range has come a long way from the original bike of 2015. It was originally developed as a steel CX and gravel bike from which multiple variations have spawned. As a brand-new addition for 2018, the Hook WMN brings the incredibly capable Hook formula into a women's-specific version. The geometry has been fully revised for optimum bike fit across the range of sizes that even means 650b wheels on the smallest size. The componentry is also women-specific, with the Selle San Marco Era Glamour saddle, narrower handlebars, and shorter stem.
- Frame/Fork:¬†COLUMBUS CrMo double-butted frame on BT BIKES CX-52 full carbon thru-axle disc fork
- Wheels/Tires:¬†SCHWALBE G-One All-Around 650b x 35c(XS)/700 x 38c(S,M,L) tires on WTB STP double-wall tubeless profile 32H rims, BT BIKES Origin 12 x 100mm thru-axle front hub, BT BIKES Origin 11sp 12 x 142mm thru-axle rear hub
- Drivetrain:¬†QUARQ Prime crankset, SRAM Press Fit 30 bottom bracket, KMC X11-1 chain, SRAMX-Sync alloy 40T chainring, SRAM PG-1130 11sp cassette with 11-42T, SRAM Rival 1 long cage derailluer
- Brakes/Cockpit:¬†TRP Spyre-c disk brakes with 160 mm/140 mm rotors, BT BIKES CX-10 6061-T6 butted alloy drop bar, BT BIKES Pro shock-proof bar tape, BT BIKES Origin forged alloy stem, -7 degrees, FSA Orbit ITA sealed 1 1/8-1 1/2" a-headset, SRAM Rival 1 1x11 shifter integrated with SRAM Rival 1 brake levers, SELLE SAN MARCO ERA Glamour Startup saddle on BT BIKES 620 alloy seatpost
- Includes:¬†BT BIKES Origin forged alloy seatpost clamp, weight of 10 kg in Size XS