The Hook 2 remains one of the most popular models. Based around a lightweight Columbus steel frame and full carbon fork it‚Äôs got the performance edge for fast gravel paths. Not only does its forgiving ferrous frame allow it to shred every terrain at maximum speed, it‚Äôs also impervious to flying stones or general rough-housing. Despite this, its still light enough to take on any amount of elevation.
- Columbus¬†Cromor, double butted chosen for its lightweight yet durable properties ideal for gravel rides. T47 bottom bracket
- Full carbontapered fork with 12mm thru-axle.
- Rear rack mounts and front and rear fender mounts,¬†12mm thru-axle.
- SRAM¬†Rival¬†1x11 long cage derailleur with 11-42T cassette for increased gear range.
- FSA¬†Gossamer Pro¬†crankset with narrow-wide 40t chainring.
- WTB ST i19 rims, WTB¬†Riddler¬†700x37c TCS tires.
Specifications (click on image to enlarge):