Although steel bikes are awesome, there will always be a certain lure to the aggressive and oversized forms of an Aluminum frame that will make us stop and stare. The Hook AL takes the established Hook bikes and gives it a more race-oriented flavor. The geometry has been tweaked and components selected to back up this purpose. The 7005 double butted alloy frame with oversized down tube and square section chain stays provide a super stiff base to ensure all the energy goes into the rear wheel. Up front the steerer tube is tapered with a matching carbon bladed fork to ensure handling is pin point accurate.
- TOPTUBE: (Effective Horiz.) Small - 534mm / Medium - 552mm / Large - 570mm / X-Large - 586mm
- HEADTUBE ANGLE: Small - 71 deg / Medium - 71.5 deg / Large - 72 deg / X-Large - 72 deg
- SEATTUBE ANGLE: Small - 73 deg / Medium - 73 deg / Large - 73 deg / X-Large - 73 deg
- SEAT TUBE: (C-T) Small - 500mm / Medium - 530mm / Large - 560mm / X-Large - 590mm
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 425mm and BOTTOM BRACKET: 65mm drop