The Hook 1 is the starting point for anyone looking to dabble in some CX racing, gravel rides or generally just looking for a very versatile bike to explore new places. At the heart of the Hook 1 is its CrMo steel frame, a material which is ideally suited to a multi-purpose lifestyle, being strong and durable to take a few knocks, naturally low-resonating for a more comfortable ride; yet stiff where it counts to efficiently get you where you're going quickly. The geometry is designed to be comfortable, stable, and yet very fast and responsive. Thanks to the TRP Spyre disc brakes, the Hook immediately has you feeling in complete control. The SRAM Apex 2x10 shifting is reliable and offers plenty of gears for even the steepest of climbs. If you decide to load up for a commute or backpacking trip, the integrated rack and fender mounts mean the Hook 1 is quickly transformed and ready for the journey.
- Frame/Fork: 4130 double butted CrMo tubing in 48/51/54/58 cm; BT BIKES "Hook 1" carbon/alloy disc fork, 1 1/8"-1 1/2" tapered; FSA "Orbit ITA" sealed a-headset, 1 1/8"-1 1/2" tapered
- Wheels/Tires: BT BIKES "XCD22" double wall 32h front rim with BT BIKES "Title-Disc" sealed 6 bolt disc hub with QR axle; BT BIKES "XCD22" double wall 32h rear rim with BT BIKES "Title-Disc" sealed cassette, 6 bolt disc hub with QR axle; CLEMENT "Xplor MSO" 700c x 36c tires
- Drivetrain: SRAM "Apex" cranks with SRAM "Apex" 50/34t chainring; KMC "X10EL" chain; SRAM "Press fit 30" bottom bracket; SRAM 10-speed cassette, 11-32t; SRAM "Apex" front and rear derailleurs
- Brakes/Cockpit: SRAM "Apex" brake levers; TRP "Spyre C" 160mm disc brakes; BT BIKES "Origin" forged alloy -7 degree stem; BT BIKES "CX-10" 6061-T6 butted alloy 10 degree flared drop bar; BT BIKES "Comp" rail saddle; BT BIKES "620" alloy seatpost
- Extras: Metallic grey; 10.8 kg (23.8 lbs) in Medium