The most radical bike in Bombtrack's new line is the Hook ADV. Designed from the ground up to be a hyper-gravel bike. It's inspired by the John Tomac-era of our youth when pros would still race cross-country on drop bars. A suspension-equipped, drop bar gravel bike capable of travelling absolutely anywhere, its MRP Baxter fork provides 40mm of plush air cushioning. A dropper post from KS is hooked up to the unused left side Sram shifter and lets you slam the saddle down for technical interludes. WTB rims roll around Bombtrack hubs, with a wider rim on the front to compliment the mix-and-match 2.25/2.0 WTB Ranger tubeless tyres. Cockpit parts come courtesy of Ritchey's superb WCS line, while a Brooks Cambium Carved saddle finishes off the kit list. Happy competing in gravel races or taking on trails formerly reserved for mountain bikes, the Hook ADV proves joy in riding is the only justification when it comes to building a bike.
- Tripleboss cage mounts on the seat stays. With 3x cage mounts at the front triangle
- MRP Baxter 40mm travel gravel specific fork.
- KSE 30i dropper post.
- Sram Rival 1x11 groupset with 11 - 42 cassette
- WTB ST Light i25 / i23 front / rear rim with 2.25 / 2.0 WTB Range TCS tires.
- Ritchey WCS cockpit and bartape
Specifications (click on image to enlarge):