TSG - Helmet - Pass Solid Color (+ Bonus Visor)
Developed and engineered in conjunction with three-time world downhill skateboard champion and product designer Martin Siegrist, the new Pass longboard helmet is the last word in performance. The compact shell and its aerodynamic design allow for an unrestrained speed rush, while its CE certified construction let's you cut loose with confidence. The spherical curved visor with scratch-proof, anti-fog coating guarantees optimal peripheral vision. Nose vent ports together with a revolutionary exhalation fogging blocker above the mouth pushes exhaled breath down and out of the helmet, thereby supporting the anti-fogging design.
- HARDSHELL FIBERGLASS CONSTRUCTION: Multi-layered glass fibre for strong, light full-face head protection.
- AIR FLOW CHANNELS: Air Flow combines active vents with eight air channels in the helmet’s foam liner that pull cool, fresh air over and around your head while forcing stale air out. This ultimate cooling-system allows great airflow and breathability.
- NOSE VENT PORTS: Two small vent ports in the nose area allow air exchange
- FOGGING-BLOCKER IN 2 SIZES: The exhalation-fogging-blocker positioned around the nose ensures that exhaled air doesn’t flow up to fog the visor. The fogging blocker is made of soft foam and is supplied in two sizes for premium adaptation to different facial geometries.
- EAR SLOTS: Small openings at ear level improve the wearer’s perception of ambient noise.
- WASHABLE COMFORT LINER: Quick-dry liner padding: Removable and (hand) washable.
- REMOVABLE CHEEK PADS
- SIZE ADJUST CHEEK PADS: Additional foam wedges can be installed into the cheek pads to adjust thickness to fit all faces
- 2 SPHERICAL LENSES (CLEAR AND TINTED WITH ANTI-SCRATCH/ANTI-FOG TREATED): The spherical lens geometry supports distortion-free vision right to the periphery. Each helmet comes with two visors: mirrored, tinted and clear, for various light conditions. The inside of the visor comes with anti-fog coating and the outer with anti-scratch treatment to protect it from light wear and tear. Visors are CE EN174 certified.
- SEALED VIEW WINDOW: The view window has a sealing so that the visor is completely sealed when closed, and no airflow comes in.
- DOUBLE D-RING CLOSURE